Warby Parker Winter Collection

I was so excited when Warby Parker reached out to me to help launch their new Winter Collection. 
If you've never heard of Warby Parker, you are probably living under a rock. This awesome company sells glasses (including prescription) for $95 and for every pair your buy, they donate a pair to someone in need that cannot afford glasses. How cool is that? I'm not sure what I would do if I couldn't see, so I love supporting organizations that help those in need.

This new collection has six new shapes in five new colors, including stylish frames in cold-weather hues. I've included images of some of my favorites. I think the pair at the top kind of stole the show, but I really like the emerald pair as well. And with all frames at $95, a girl can dream of owning more than one new pair.



You can find the collection online at warbyparker.com and at Warby Parker stores and showrooms today.


2 comments:

  1. These are some seriously snazzy frames... I love them! And I love that they give a pair to someone in need, too, that's awesome!!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the colors fun? I am so tempted to get another pair of glasses...even though I already have at least three new pairs!

      Delete