A Bit of Color







Dress: Sami + Dani similar here  Tights: Target  Boots: Bandolino  Watch: c/o The Watch Company  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here (large bracelet discontinued)  Rings: Tiffany and Co. and c/o Berricle  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Belt: The Limited similar here  Sweater: LOFT


Earlier this week, I opened the cutest little red box from Berricle to find this perfect silver ring. I have been wearing so much gold lately that I forgot how much I love silver, especially when paired with sparkly things. I saw this ring on their website and knew it would get so much use with the rest of my jewelry. It is simple, yet a great way to add some sparkle to your outfit. It also can easily pair with gold so I can wear it daily-- whether I am wearing gold or silver. If you are looking for some affordable new jewelry, I recommend checking out their site as so many of their pieces are available for under $50.

I 've also been wanting to wear this dress for awhile now but each time I pull it out of my closet, something goes wrong. Most days it was just rain in the way but I knew that I couldn't style it the way I had planned. I am obsessed with the neckline on the dress and was so excited to finally add more color to my daily black and white routine. 



2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and pattern on the dress!! Such a great way to make it a fall outfit :)

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alissa! I was so excited when I found this dress. The colors can easily transition through all seasons.

      Delete