A Little Mustard, Please






Top: Target  Skirt: L'Amour Nanette Lepore  Tights: Betsey Johnson  Boots: Bandolino  Necklace: Banana Republic similar here  Coat: Target  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelets: Stella and Dot  Bag: Phillip Lim for Target

This week seems to be full of colorful posts and I'm not hating it. Yesterday, red pants. Today, a yellow coat. I am loving these bright colors lately. I first saw this coat on Lacey last week and thought it would look fabulous in my closet. When I went to order it online, I was bummed to see that it was sold out in this mustard color. I gave up and decided I didn't need another coat in my life. Well, it must be fate because I was walking around Target on Saturday and there it was, hanging all alone, one left on the rack, in my size. I quickly tried it on and didn't second guess my decision for a moment. I ran to the register and immediately left the store with this mustard masterpiece.

I have been seeing colorful coats popping up here and there and knew that I needed one in my life-- I just had to find one that fit the bill. This one is perfect for satisfying my craving as it is bright, furry, has great toggle-fasteners. Oh, and I snagged it for only $35. I mean, if I decide I hate in a few months, no problem. It was a great buy and I am so excited to pair this with just about everything over the next few weeks while I am home for the holidays.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment