Blazer vs. Sweater






Top: H&M  Jacket: Old Navy similar here  Pants: Gap  Shoes: Nine West  Bag: Phillip Lim for Target  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot

I have always thought of myself as more of a "sweater girl" rather than a "blazer girl". Recently, I have noticed that most women fall into one of the two categories-- you either love wearing sweaters or you love wearing jackets. I knew that I preferred sweaters but I had no idea how much my fear of blazers had grown until recently. I bought this jacket at least 4 months ago (maybe even more) and this was the first time I finally pulled it out of my closet. The material is fabulous and the colors go with everything, yet it took me at least sixteen weeks to actually wear it. I am so glad that I finally did because I love the way it pulled this look together. But I am still not sold, I think I may be a "sweater girl" for life.

Which do you prefer?

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: