Shopping Weekend





Top: Forever 21  Leggings: Legale  Boots: Bandolino  Necklace: ILY Couture  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Rings: gifted  Bag: Forever 21 very similar here

This past weekend was full of running around town scoring a few Black Friday deals and, of course, celebrating Small Business Saturday. I wanted to be extra comfortable while standing in lines and driving around so I threw on the most comfortable outfit I could think of: a baggy sweater and plush-lined tights. These tights are a new addition to my huge collection of leggings, but they were a great purchase. They are extra warm with the additional layer of lining and I could not have been more comfortable cruising the city in this outfit. 

Did you have any great finds over the shopping weekend? If not, there is still time with Cyber Monday today! I am sure I will be visiting a few sites... but I am hoping to pull away from the web for a bit and head out to celebrate my birthday with some friends. 

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment