High Five for Friday

This week has been nothing short of a whirlwind and after Monday's post about stopping to smell the roses, I decided to take a look back at my week and come up with my top 5 things:

1. Going to New Jersey. Honestly, this was one of the best parts of my week for many reasons. Not only did I get to meet the people I will be working with after next week, but I got to learn all about my new job, new company and ride the train. For those of you that have never ridden a train, add that to your bucket list asap.

2.  Dinner with my "Bachelor" girls. For the past few months, a group of about 10 of us (the same group as our fantasy football league) has gotten together every Monday for a viewing of "The Bachelor" and some wine and laughs. This week was the perfect send off as we all went out to dinner at Carlyle and shared more great times together. I am seriously going to miss this group of ladies when I leave.

3. Going away parties. Between dinner with the girls, my work HH and an upcoming going away party tomorrow I can't express how bittersweet it is to see everyone all in one week. I am excited to see all of my DC friends but it's sad to know that I am moving. But as someone told me earlier this week, distance is no longer an excuse. You can always stay in touch with technology.

4. Old friends. After announcing my move back to the west coast I have heard from people I haven't heard from in years. It is exciting to know that I have so many people to reconnect with after I settle in.

5. DC Sunrise. I will never tire of waking up to this. Definitely something I will miss when I move. Good thing I am "taking it all in" this week.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Lauren today!

No comments:

Post a Comment