Moving Day


Well, the day is finally here. It's moving day. I can't believe it. After all of the days of planning, stressing, packing and taping, everything is boxed up and ready to go. The moving company is scheduled to arrive between 10am and noon-- the same time the car shipping company is scheduled to arrive. So, by 2pm today everything in my life will be packed up on a truck and heading west. Except for my two suitcases of course. I will be heading to a hotel to finish out my last week in DC. It's kind of bittersweet packing up this house but I know this is the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. 

With that being said, and knowing that my life is in boxes-- posts on the blog may be periodic over the next few weeks. I am going to do my best to keep daily posts going but there may be periodic silence due to my circumstances. Thanks for bearing with me!

Also, congrats to Chari Perez for winning my latest giveaway! Email me with your contact information and I will send you your prize asap!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment