Guest Post: The Right Shoes Blog

Hi Everyone!  I'm Tracy from The Right Shoes blog and I'm guest posting for Sara today while she makes her big move back to our hometown!  We went to college together and I'm so excited to see what she does in her new adventures! Just wanted to share one of my quick "gotta get out the door" outfits I've been wearing lately - hitting snooze has gotten the best of me!  What's your go-to outfit when you're running late?  photo GuestPost4_zps57966451.jpg
 photo GuestPost2_zpsca0c566c.jpg
 photo GuestPost5_zpsb957f009.jpg
 photo GuestPost3_zps07fc6416.jpg
Jacket: Warehouse, Blouse: Shop Tobi, Pants: Joe Fresh, Shoes: Massimo Dutti, Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff
Find The Right Shoes beyond the blog! Facebook//Instagram//Twitter//Bloglovin'//Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment