Heart Sunnies






Dress: Forever 21 love this one  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Clutch: J.Crew  Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani here and here  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Nails: Sally Hansen Strips

As I mentioned on Instagram the other day, I finally found the heart-shaped sunglasses I have been looking for. I didn't realize how hard it was to find a pair with gold frames and darker lenses. Thanks to American Eagle, I finally have what I was looking for. Yay! They are the perfect accessory for this summer and I can't wait to wear them everywhere-- especially during all of my travels over the next few weeks.

Also, in case you missed my big announcement yesterday, I hope to see all you Reno folks at my event next Thursday! Check out the details here.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Elena today!

4 comments:

  1. Cute look! Loving your clutch and accessories!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Giovanna! I have loved that clutch since the day I set eyes on it!

      Delete
  2. Those sunglasses are so fun and perfect for summer!

    www.hugswishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun? I am so glad I found them!

      Delete