Cooler Weather






Top: Old Navy  Jeans: Old Navy  Shoes: Michelle D similar here  Bag: Forever 21  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs similar here  Bracelet: Flea Market  Necklace: BaubleBar  Watch: Michael Kors

The weather this weekend was much cooler than it has been and it could not have been more welcomed. I was so excited to pull out this pair of black jeans and wear them with this cozy sweater. Getting that taste of fall has me so excited for the upcoming months. 

Because the weather wasn't ideal for the pool, I decided to catch up on some tv I have missed over the past few months (years?) and I began watching Homeland. I successfully watched the first season over the weekend and am anxious about starting the next one as soon as possible. Do you watch Homeland?  I recommend you start watching asap.

On Sunday, we had a surprise brunch for Brad's 30th birthday. While his birthday is still a week away, it was so fun to celebrate with friends because he will be gone next weekend. I am so happy we pulled it off without him finding out!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend as well!

2 comments: