Wrap Watch





 Top: Old Navy similar here  Jeans: Gap  Bag: Forever 21  Shoes: Guess  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: BaubleBar  Watch: La Mer Collections  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

A couple of weeks ago I was wandering around Target and saw their display of La Mer Collections watches. I carried a coral one around the store for about 30 minutes until I decided that I would probably wear a more basic color more often than coral. I came home and immediately started googling them and looking the La Mer website up and down. I went back and forth on colors until finally settling on black. The black and gold combo is a great addition to all of my black and gold mixed jewelry and I knew this watch would be getting a lot of wear. 

My first watch arrived in the mail last week and was sadly damaged during shipping. I had to return it and wait another week to wrap this baby around my wrist. I was so excited to finally debut this watch that I chose to pair it with a top that I knew would highlight the black wrap on my wrist.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Bummer you had to wait so long for the watch to arrive but so glad it came to you all in one piece the second time around!

    xx
    Christine
    www.couturebay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too-- I was so excited to wear it! Hope you're loving NYC lady!

      Delete
  2. That stinks that the watch was damaged :( Glad you got it all sorted out though bc it's perfect! I love the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete