Back in Black





Dress: Target similar here  Necklace: Banana Republic  Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target  Shoes: Via Spiga  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Rings: both gifted  Glasses: c/o GlassesUSA.com

Yesterday was my first day back in the office after spending a week on the West Coast. I think I was subconsciously bummed about heading back to work as I found myself wearing nothing but black. Who knew I really wasn't ready to end my vacation?

One thing that made heading back to work much easier was the fact that I was carrying my new Phillip Lim for Target bag. I know I have been talking about this collection a lot lately, but I am obsessed. I love this huge bag more than I imagined I would. I want to take it everywhere and show it to everyone. It is just perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment