Phillip Lim for Target: What I Bought

Last week I posted pieces from the Phillip Lim Collection for Target. I had been waiting for the release for weeks and planned out my morning to make sure I got what I was looking for. My mom and I woke up early and put our coffee in to-go mugs and made our way to Target at about 7:30am. The store opened at 8 but I had a feeling there would be a line... and I was right.

We got to target around 7:45 and saw there was a line of about 10 people at each entrance. We quickly parked the car and ran to get in line. Everyone was talking about what they wanted and it was clear that everyone was in line for a handbag.

The store opened at exactly 8:00am and by 8:03 every bag in the store was gone. Luckily, we knew just where to go when the doors opened. I guess all of our Black Friday shopping had paid off. We ended up finding three bags we loved and a skirt that I knew was perfect. The store we went to did not have the dress I was eyeing but this skirt is a great fill-in item. I cannot wait to wear it.

We then wandered around the store for about 45 minutes filling our cart with more Target goodies. Man, I love Target.

Here are some photos of our finds:





Did you score anything on Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment