Gold Obsession






Top: Forever 21  Jeans: Rock & Republic  Necklace: Banana Republic  Shoes: Guess  Bag: Apt. 9 similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Flea Market and Stella and Dot

I am not sure what it is lately but I keep adding more and more gold jewelry to my life. I ordered this necklace a few weeks ago from Banana Republic and had no idea how much I was going to love it. I threw it in my (online) cart to bring my total over $50 for free shipping. 
(Now you know my secret to online shopping... I hate paying for shipping.) 

I ordered the necklace and thought it was something I may or may not keep, but knew that my total was now enough to qualify for free shipping. The moment I opened the box, I knew I was not going to be returning it. It is the PERFECT gold chain. I have been looking at tons over the past few months and so many of them remind me of rappers. And even though I've done my best to avoid the rapper look, I've still been called 2 Chainz (and Ice T) on occasion. I just can't help how much I love gold jewelry! 

Maybe I should become a rapper.

2 comments:

  1. In love with that shirt. Love the overall look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your lip color matches your clutch! :)

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete