Bare Legs





Top: Banana Republic similar here  Skirt: The Limited similar here  Necklace: similar here  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here (other is sold out)  Watch: Michael Kors  Shoes: Via Spiga  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Ring: Gifted

Yesterday gave us a nice break in the cool temperatures so I took the opportunity to wear a skirt without tights one last time this season. I am really going to miss bare legs over the next few months. At least there will be plenty of time for patterned tights and boots... my staple over these colder months. 

Tonight, I am looking forward to heading to the Blogger Scene Fall Cocktail Party hosted by Ashley in DC and the Fashionably Broke!
MIX MATCH

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is just a dream!
    so beautifully styled by you also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Previously I've only styled it with black so the pink was a nice change of pace.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous skirt! It looks so pretty on you :) Love the matching necklace too :)

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely skirt - and how fun you got to break it out with bare legs! any reprieve from the cold is welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I fear this may be the last day my legs are bare for months!

      Delete