Sweater Weather

sweater weather

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8

Sweater weather is one of my favorite times of the year. That is, until I get so tired of all my sweaters and boots and start counting down the days until summer and the freedom of skirts without tights. Because I've got plenty of time until I hit that point, I was so excited to see this week's Friday's Fancies theme.
I have been on the lookout for some great new sweaters as of late and a few of my faves are listed above. #2 and $5 are my favorites by far. But how cute is #4?
I actually fell in love with a cat sweater last year similar to the one above and by the time I went to buy it, it was only available in xxs. I am hoping to order it much sooner this year and own that crazy adorable sweater before it's too late.
I've also been seeing Aztec prints everywhere these days and that sweater looks like it would pair perfectly with tights and a cozy scarf. Just talking about those warm things gets me so excited for the sweater weather we are finally having.
Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Love that polka dot sweater!
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the first two sweaters.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of these Aztec prints lately!

      Delete
  3. I totally need sweater number 4 in my closet!! love love it!!

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivingblog.com

    ReplyDelete