Winery Weekend






Dress: Final Touch similar here  Tights: Target  Boots: Bandolino  Scarf: Evelyn K. via South Moon Under  Jacket: J.Crew similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and gifted  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

This past Saturday I was so excited to finally attend my first Southern Blog Society meet-up at Greenhill Winery. I had the opportunity to meet other DC/VA bloggers and get to know some wonderful ladies. We started the day with mimosas and bagels in our van from Reston Limo and it was the perfect way to get to know these ladies, most of whom I'd never met before. 
When we arrived at the winery, we were shown the barrel room and then went outside for our tasting. It was quite a windy day but the gas heaters really made a difference. After selecting our favorites, and making some purchases, we walked down to the historic club house to sit by the fireplace and enjoy our wines. After a few hours, we jumped back in the van, finished our wines and landed back in DC.


I could not have asked for a more fun Saturday full of wine, laughs and fabulous outfits. I am already looking forward to the next SBS event!

Huge thanks to Lacey for the wonderful outfit photos!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You too! I had so much fun on Saturday! I can't wait for another SBS Meetup!

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun time for everyone! Yay for meetups. And your outfit is perfect for it. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, looks like so much fun. I love your outfit. You look gorgeous, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit courtesy of Lauren Conrad. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! You're too sweet. And I am always checking out your blog for inspiration!!

      Delete