Movie Date





Top: J.Crew  Jeans: Citizens for Humanity  Blazer: Target  Scarf: Banana Republic similar here  Boots: Target  Sunglasses: similar here  Watch: La Mer Collections  Bracelets: Alex and Ani and The Limited similar here

I got really lucky yesterday when taking these outfit photos as it was much warmer in the morning than when I left work for the day. Somehow the temperatures dropped about 20 degrees throughout the day and when I left work, it was freezing. Literally. I ran home from work as fast as possible though to really bundle up and head back out for a movie date with my roomie. I was lucky enough to score some tickets to the screening of Delivery Man from Birchbox last week and had a blast sharing some popcorn and laughs with my roommate. It's been awhile (ahem, a week) since we had a roomie date but it was just what I needed at the end of a long, cold day.
Linking up with Lindsay here.



2 comments: