My Favorite Things






Top: J.Crew  Blazer: Target  Jeans: 7 for all Mankind  Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and c/o Petits Tresors  Rings: gifted  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry

I would be lying if I said anything I am wearing is not currently a favorite in my closet. This shirt. These jeans. This bag. Everything. Sometimes a girl just wants to throw on her favorites for a day at the salon and some errands. Speaking of the salon, I chopped a few inches off my hair and couldn't be more excited about it. It was time for a (small) change and my hair seems to always be the first to go when I am looking for something different.

What are some of your favorite go-to pieces? 

Don't forget to enter my Petits Tresors bracelet giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Bethany and Tara today!

3 comments:

  1. I have that shirt too, and it's a favorite at the moment! It's just the perfect amount of loose-ness and sheer-ness. I love pairing it with some leopard too! http://wearwagrepeat.com/2014/01/selfie-style/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell why it's a favorite. Love that casual chic vibe to this look. All of the pieces are well incorporated. :)

    Visiting from the linkup. If you have a sec, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard print makes avery outfit better in my opinion. Great use of it

    xo
    Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

    ReplyDelete