Current Beauty Faves


I don't usually talk about beauty products here on the blog but the more I think about it, the more I think I want to incorporate more beauty products on here. It's amazing the amount of different products I try out/ play with/ use on a routine basis and I'd love to start sharing more of my finds.

Right now, I have four favorites that I can't live without. The first would be Maybelline Color Elixir. I actually discovered this lip color last week while reading Alison's blog and had to know more about the color. When she told me more about it, I knew I had to pick some up and try it out. Luckily, her recommendation was 100% accurate and I'm now in love. Not to mention it's such a change from my typical red/ reddish color.

The second product on my obsession list is this blush from theBalm. It adds just the perfect amount of color and shimmer... and I recently used up my second one. It is very affordable and lasts forever but I can't seem to get enough. I think it's a perfect shade for almost every skin tone.

Number three: my red lipstick. I have been wearing this color non-stop for weeks now and I'd like to blame it on this terrible weather. There is hope that someday it will warm up and I will completely convert to the Maybelline color above. But for now, this red is my go-to for just about every event.

Last, but not least, root spray. When I got my hair cut last time, I was introduced to this product and immediately had to have a bottle of my own. The texture and volume that this adds is great for fine hair. I always struggle with hair products weighing my hair down too much but this is the opposite. I love the way my hair feels after styling it with this product.

Do you have any beauty products you are loving these days?

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hot Mama is great! I love the peachy golden sheen! Great picks, I've also heard a ton about those lip balm glosses! I'll have to check them out the next time I come across them!

    ReplyDelete