Tights Free is the Way to Be





Dress: Final Touch similar here  Bandeau: similar here  Shoes: Nine West  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Watch: Michael Kors  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry  Bracelets: Baublebar and Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani

I'm not sure if it's the few days of nice weather or the fact that things have been extremely crazy (in every aspect of my life) but I have been turning to dresses almost every day this week. While I am more of a skirt + shirt kind of girl, the ease of a dress has made getting ready for work this week a breeze. Not to mention, the fact that I am wearing these dresses sans tights is making me one happy camper.

Follow on Bloglovin

Also I'm pretty excited to be featured on Three-fer Thursday today!

Linking up with Tara as well.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! The pattern, pretty neutrals, and fit look fantastic on you! And yay for no tights! Your gold jewelry adds the perfect finishing touch :)
    Visiting from the WIWTW link up :)
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete