Are Aviators Really All That?





Top: Target  Jacket: J.Crew similar here  Pants: Old Navy  Shoes: Target  Sunglasses: Similar here  Nail Polish: Zoya

Okay, serious question: what is all of the hype about aviator sunglasses? 

Sure, everyone says they flatter every face shape and they go with every type of outfit, but, c'mon, am I the only one that disagrees? Not matter how many (millions of) pairs I try on, I can never seem to find a pair that flatters my face. I bought this pair years ago at a gas station for about $8 and never wear them because I think that every photo I take in them turns out awful. I can't stand seeing aviators on my face. 

I know what you're thinking: just wear other sunglasses, right? Well, I do, but I really want to make aviators work. I love they way they look on everyone else but I just can't seem to pull them off.

So ladies, is it true, are aviators really the BEST shape for every face? If so, what brand? Maybe the millions ones I've tried are just all the wrong ones.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment