Windowpane



Top: Target (not available online) similar here  Skirt: similar here  Shoes: Nine West  Necklace: ILY Couture  Clutch: Michael Kors similar here  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Earrings: J.Crew Factory  Ring: Kate Spade

My current pattern of choice: windowpane. This is my second windowpane print shirt in the last few months and every time I see this pattern I am reminded of how much I love it. I think it's because it is so simple but so much more exciting than a solid-colored shirt. Pairing it with a pop of color is definitely my favorite way to wear it. 

To see how I wore this print with pink, click here.
Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde and Bethany.

9 comments:

  1. Love this look and that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable outfit and the pop of color on that necklace is perfect!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Love that shirt- Target does it again!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skirt is GREAT! Just hopped over from everyday fashion and finance!

    ReplyDelete