Spring Pink








Top: 19 Cooper via South Moon Under  Jeans: JOE'S  Shoes: Nine West  Bag: Urban Expressions  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Nail Polish: Essie French Affair  Bracelet: J.Crew similar here  Rings: gifted and Nordstrom  Necklace: Stella and Dot

Happy first day of spring! After this winter I couldn't be happier about the change in seasons. While it has still been extremely cold, we are looking at a high in the 70s this weekend. I. Can't. Wait.

To me, pink is the ultimate spring color. Flowers are blooming, birds are chirping and pink is everywhere. I wanted to welcome spring in the best way I know how: wearing lots of pink. Nails, shirts, etc. I plan on making this color much more a part of my outfits. I think wearing such a bright color is an instant way to cheer up... especially with all the gloomy weather we've had lately.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Tara and Three-fer Thursday today!

3 comments:

  1. The pink color is soo pretty. Perfect for spring!

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring!! That top is insanely gorgeous. Love the color and the fit is super flattering. Can't wait to have more pink in my closet!
    Stopping by from the WIWTW link up :)
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink really is perfect for spring! I love the blouse, and your dainty arrow necklace!
    Chic on the Cheap
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete