Stripes and Brights






Top: Banana Republic similar here  Jeans: Ann Taylor other colors available  Shoes: Nine West  Necklace: J.Crew Factory similar here  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani  Ring: Kate Spade and gifted

Now that spring is officially here (on the calendar) I can't get enough color in my outfits. Yesterday I wore bright pink to celebrate the new season and today I decided to throw on my brightest jeans. I've loved these jeans since the day I bought them a few years ago and discovering that AT still makes them in other colors is dangerous. They are one of (if not the most) comfortable pairs of pants that I own. I may have to buy the new teal color that recently came out. A girl can own two pairs of teal jeans, right?

I am getting pretty excited for this weekend. While I don't have a lot planned right now, it's my second to last weekend in DC and I am hoping to get a few things knocked off my DC Bucket List. It's going to be a perfect weekend for outdoor activities so I am hoping to get at least 3 items checked off the list.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment