Can't Stop Won't Stop





Top: J.Crew  Jeans: Zara similar here  Shoes: Kensie love this pair  Necklace: J.Crew Factory similar here  Clutch: Gigee Marie similar here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot + Kate Spade

Sorry I'm not sorry that I found another way to wear navy and white. This is, like, five or more days in a row. Oops. At least I know my favorite color palette this season, right? I also paired this outfit with one of my favorite clutches from Gigee Marie. The color can't be beat and looks fabulous next to white and navy. I am so glad I bought this purse a few years ago.

Also, please excuse the random yellow tint in the photos above. I was rushing while taking my photos and clearly screwed up the color balance. Oops. I guess that is what happens when your neighbor comes home to find you taking photos in front of their garage. 
Ugh, so embarrassing.

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. You shouldn't be! Navy and white especially with that mint clutch are the best thing ever!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I am obsessed with these colors :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I love that clutch!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving your necklace and clutch!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giovanna. So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. Love the navy and white! I'm on the hunt for a new pair of white jeans. Oh and that clutch is super cute!

    ReplyDelete