Recent Obession: Lip Color

lip color

Nars/ Clinique/ Tarte/ Maybelline

Now that the weather has finally warmed up (I mean, it was 93 when I landed in Vegas yesterday) I have decided to shift my focus from heavy foundations and powders to fun summer lip colors. Because I will probably be wearing less and less makeup as the summer arrives, I want to focus on my two staples: mascara and lip color. I have never been one of those girls who carries tons of lip colors... until recently. There are no less than nine different colors in my purse at the current moment. And I am still trying to narrow down what color I will be wearing as my BFF walks down the isle on Saturday.

I am learning towards one of my reds--either Buxom or Clinique-- but I can't stop wearing these Maybelline colors. Alison turned me on to them a few months ago and I have been obsessed ever since.

What are your favorite brands of lip color?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment