Navy Stripes





Top: Old Navy (on sale for $8!)  Jeans: 7 for all Mankind  Shoes: Boden love this pair  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: c/o ShopBevel last seen here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

It's pretty obvious that navy has been my color of choice this week (as seen here and here). I haven't left the house without it in days and I keep finding more navy to love. I think it has to be the warm weather-- I don't know what it is about navy but I just love it! Maybe it's my version of black in the spring?

Well, I can tell you that this color isn't going anywhere soon. I just ordered a new navy and white (hmm, never worn that combo before) sweater yesterday. So much for trying not to buy new clothes after the move. Oops.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment