Best Vest






Dress: Banana Republic  Vest: Forever 21 similar here  Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren similar here  Necklace: J.Crew Factory  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Bracelet: Kate Spade  Shoes: Kensie Girl similar here

Okay, so, I was obsessed with this vest last year and thought that I had gotten over it. Boy was I wrong. As soon as I took this vest off the hanger I remembered why I loved it so much last summer. I seriously think it was the best $20 purchase I made last year. It is so versatile and can totally change the look of an outfit instantly. I mean, look what it did with this solid maxi. Ahh, I love it.

Also, I know I keep talking about the weather out west but I can't get enough of it. I wore this outfit earlier this week to meet up for drinks on the patio. The sun was setting and it was still warm enough to go sleeveless at 6pm. I definitely am not regretting my choice to move back to the west best coast.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Tara and Three-fer Thursday today.

6 comments:

  1. When jean vests first started appearing again I just couldn't get into them -- childhood vibes clinging maybe? But I've started to come around seeing them worn over stripes or here, over a grown up dress. Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kodi. I wasn't sure I would ever wear this vest when I bought it but I can't seem to wear it enough. I love it!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful maxi dress...so elegant. The denim vest was unexpected...very cool!

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janise! I wanted to wear my maxi but dress it down a bit :)

      Delete
  3. i have seriously been debating a denim vest for like a year now...I may need to finally invest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I highly recommend one. I love this thing in the summer-- it goes with everything!

      Delete