Navy Stripes: Take Three






Top: Zara similar here  Jeans: Ann Taylor LOFT  Shoes: Target love this pair  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Bracelet: DC flea market + Baublebar + Stella and Dot + Alex and Ani

Okay, I really have no idea what has come over me this week. Navy stripes... three times? I mean, I knew I loved them but I had no idea I was this obsessed. Nor did I have any clue that I had this many navy and white pieces of clothing. But, I did switch up my look a bit here with this yellow jeans. I have shared my love for these jeans on the blog before, but I am so happy every time I wear them. I think it is a combo of how comfortable they are mixed with the fun bright color. They were perfect for Easter brunch with the family.

I hope you had a great holiday with your loved ones as well.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Elena, Lauren and Carly today!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You have great style. The sleeves on your shirt are precious, and I adore those shoes. I've really been wanting sandals similar to those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from Target-- from last year. They were the best $16 I spent all season!

      Delete
  2. I have those shoes. They go with everything and add a little bling. I love your yellow and navy combo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! And I agree, those are the BEST sandals!

      Delete