Back in Action





Dress: Gap very similar here  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Necklace: Banana Republic similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Shoes: Target love these!  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Kate Spade  Rings: gifted  Lip color: Maybelline

Wow, it feels like weeks since I've done an outfit post! Well, I guess that isn't too far off as I think the last outfit post was well before the move began. It's amazing to think about how much has changed in the last three weeks. For starters, this is my first post back in Nevada. The weather could not have been more perfect for my return. Temps have been in the mid to high 70s and each day has been sunny with a light breeze. I could not have asked for anything better. 

To celebrate the great weather, and the fact that all of my clothes are still on a truck somewhere in the middle of America, I decided to wear this lace dress for one of my first days at the new job. I love how summery it feels now that I don't have to pair it with tights and boots.

Also, thanks for sticking with me as I finish up with this move. It hasn't been easy but I finally have internet and it looks like my stuff will be arriving on Saturday! I can't wait to make this house my home.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde today.

6 comments: