Summer Nails

summer nails



One of my favorite things about summer is all of the bright nail polish that you can finally pull out. Whether you are staying in town or heading out of town for a weekend getaway, all things are better with fun nail polish. Some of my current favorites are bright yellow and bright blue. I can't seem to get enough and am always wearing some shade of the two. Although, right now I have been wearing a lot of my favorite Essie summer shade, Mod Squad. I think that bottom Deborah Lippmann color may be next on my list though!

Have a great weekend and make sure you enter my giveaway-- today is the last day!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely nail polishes! I tend to keep my finger nails in clear polish while my toe nail color varies! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright toes are my FAVORITE in the summer!

    ReplyDelete