Memorial Day Weekend






Top: Old Navy  Shorts: Abercrombie and Fitch  Shoes: Target  Sunglasses: Isaac Mizrahi similar here  Scarf: 2020 Ave similar here  Hat: Charming Charlie similar here  Bracelets: Stella and Dot (old) and Flea Market  Necklace: Stella and Dot

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great long weekend! As I said on Wednesday, I was so excited to pull out my red, white and blue and I definitely wore my share of patriotic clothes. Saturday was spent coordinating furniture moving as I am the new proud owner of a dining room table and then I went off to a BBQ with some friends. Sunday I met up with another group of friends up at Lake Tahoe and then finished up the day with dinner with the family. On Monday, I went to my second crossfit class (yes, I'm dying) and then spent the majority of the day searching for chairs to go with my new table. I ordered some online but am still on a mission to find others that I love. Any suggestions?

Hope you're weekend was fabbbb. Oh, and make sure you enter my giveaway before it's too late!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Style Elixir today!

1 comment: