Your New Favorite Summer Salad


One of my favorite things about summer is the ability to grill for just about every meal. Now that I am finally settling back in from all of my traveling, I am looking for fun new ways to mix up my dinner routine. One of the ways I have settled on: grilled ______ salad. Last night I threw together some of my kitchen favorites and made the best grilled shrimp salad yet. You can substitute the shrimp for just about anything (chicken, fish, whatever) but here is my recipe for my new summer favorite. 

Romaine Lettuce
Garbanzo Beans
Feta Cheese
Seedless Red Grapes
Artichoke Hearts
Annie's Goddess Dressing
Meat of choice-- I went with shrimp and decided to cook them on the BBQ with some cayenne pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, paprika and salt and vinegar.
__________________________________________________________________________

I started off grilling the shrimp.



And then mixed the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with my new favorite dressing. I wanted  something new and grabbed this off the shelf. Definitely not a disappointment.


Then, I topped the salad with the shrimp and poured a glass of lemonade. 


A perfect, easy summer meal.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment