Why a Romper Should be your Summer Go-To







Romper: ASOS similar here  Shoes: Sole Society  Bandeau: Forever 21  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: Stella and Dot similar here

First of all, it's pretty obvious that my love affair with shorts has been all over the place this year (ahem, here and here and here) so it should come as no surprise that rompers (a dress + shorts) are just as high up on my list of "totally love". I actually bought this romper over the winter and kind of forgot about it until this week. When I first tried it on, I didn't love it but I kept it hanging in the back of my closet... and boy am I glad I did. Throwing it on over a colorful bandeau top was a simple way to stay cool and comfortable in this heat.

The only mistake I made was wearing this to travel. No one likes to remind you that when you wear a romper, running to the bathroom is never quick. Oops. I guess I learned my lesson!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment