Standing Out In Stripes






Dress: Banana Republic similar here  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs similar here  Necklace: gifted  Watch: c/o The Watch Company  Rings: Tiffany and Co., c/o Berricle and gifted  Shoes: Me Too  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and discontinued

A few weeks ago, while prepping for my two weeks of travel including trip back to Washington, DC, I decided that my dress wardrobe needed a little updating. I hit up one of my favorite stores (I'm lookin' at you Banana Republic!) and decided that just one dress wouldn't do for the White House event. So, three dresses later, I walked out of the store, but not before falling in love with each employee there.

My mom and I went to the store just before closing and figured the employees might be annoyed that we came in as they were cleaning up. Wrong. They couldn't have been more helpful and fun. Honestly, I wanted to invite them out for drinks after but I knew I had an early morning the next day.

So, Banana Republic, thanks for always being there for me. I never leave your store unhappy and think that the team in Reno deserves an extra special shoutout today!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful dress. I tried it on myself a few times, but it didn't quite fit me as well as it does you.


    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Alex! I want to wear this dress everywhere but find it's a little dressy for my stay-at-home job haha.

      Delete