wild wednesday

Top: Nordstrom Similar Style  Scarf: Street Vendor Similar Style  Sunglasses: Coach  Shoes: Steve Madden  Jeans: Joe's  Watch: Michael Kors


My latest obsession: leopard print. I love little accents of it everywhere and searched high and low for a leopard print scarf that did not look trashy. There are so many out there but none of them really fit the look I was going for. I finally stumbled upon this one while in New York last week. I got really lucky and picked it up from a street vendor in SoHo. It was only $5 and EXACTLY what I wanted. How lucky! I think I will be wearing this scarf a lot in the future.

2 comments:

  1. in-LOVE with the scarf

    http://mandyshareslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It is exactly what I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete