Back Inside






Top: Banana Republic  Scarf: Unknown  Shorts: UNIQLO  Sweater: The Limited  Bracelets/ Ring: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Shoes: Jessica Simpson

As you probably noticed, these photos were taken inside, compared to my usual outdoor photos. I blame the weather. I went outside to take photos of my outfit (and await the arrival of my family coming to town) and it was so humid outside that my camera could not stay in focus. The amount of water in the air was affecting my camera so much that I had to head back inside. Needless to say, these pictures are not the best quality.
I do love wearing shorts and scarves in the summertime-- I can't figure out where my scarf obsession began but I think they add so much to an outfit in every season. This is one of my favorite outfit combos so it was my first go-to knowing that my family was coming to visit. 
Do you have camera problems when it is really humid outside? What is your solution? I am still trying to figure out my camera (as seen here) so any advice is welcome. Thanks!

2 comments: