Out on the Town





Top: BCBG Maxazria Similar Style  Skirt: BCBG Maxazria Similar Style  Clutch: Gigee Marie  Shoes: Jessica Simpson  Bracelet: Stella and Dot  Necklace: Stella and Dot

Happy Monday! 
I always think that one of the best ways to face a Monday is to keep thinking about the great weekend you just had. This past weekend, one of my friends had a birthday so we all went out in the city to celebrate. I am a big fan of birthdays and had a great time! We went to dinner downtown and then out for the night on U Street. 
I remembered that a few months ago I bought this leather skirt (a deal too good to pass up!) and had yet to wear it. I knew there would come a time that I would really want a fancy skirt to dress up my outfit. This seemed like the perfect occasion.
What do you think of my birthday outfit?

1 comment: