Prepped for Vacay









Top: H&M Similar Style  Sweater: Banana Republic  Shorts: Banana Republic  Shoes: Ralph Lauren  Watch: Michael Kors  Necklace: Betsey Johnson

This upcoming weekend I am heading home for the first time in almost two years. I am so excited to go home and visit friends, family and favorite restaurants. In anticipation of my trip, I have started packing my suitcase(s). I want to take some of my favorite things home-- which is where this outfit comes into play. I am obsessed with cardigans, especially this super soft one from Banana. My new loafers came in the mail and I love them. Plus, it is still shorts weather out in Nevada. I can't wait to hop on the plane and head home for a week of vacation.  


3 comments:

  1. Cute flats! Have fun on vaca!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two whole years! wow, have a great trip! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is beautiful casual and classy, anyone heading to the hamptons? lol. The cardigan has been paired well with the shorts and the loafers a wonderful finishing touch. Keep up the good work and lloking foward to your post from home.Enjoy
    xxxxx
    misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete