Midday Coffee Break




Top: Ann Taylor  Skirt: The Limited Similar Style  Shoes: Guess  Bag: Coach  Bracelet: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Happy Friday! 
I have been so excited to share this outfit with you. As you know, I dropped my camera last week and am still waiting for the verdict. I am not anticipating that phone call, but luckily, I was able to meet up with Amanda from 2 Girls 2 Cities for a coffee date and some picture taking. I am so thankful to have someone nearby to help me out in a bind and share a cup of coffee with. We had a great time and I look forward to future lunch dates and picture taking sessions. Be sure to check out her blog!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes and outfit! So cute! Wish I could dress like this for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those shoes are TALL girl! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete