Officially Obsessed







Top: Banana Republic  Pants: Gap  Scarf: Look by M  Shoes: Guess  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Ring: Stella and Dot

After buying this pair of pants, I can officially say that I am obsessed with these Gap pants. I currently own SIX pairs. Yesterday, I was reading a post on From My Grey Desk and Lauren was talking about how she always purchases multiples when she finds something she likes. I guess I can say I am guilty of the same. When I find something I like, I want it in every color. Maybe I should try switching up my pant selection a bit. 
Do you have any pants that you can't get enough of?

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway:

**Camera update: I finally heard back from the camera shop and I should have my camera back in 2-3 weeks. Thanks for sticking with me while I post photos that don't look as great!

1 comment: