All Access Fashion







Top: CAbi  Necklace: online boutique Similar Style  Jeans: JOE'S  Boots: Alfani Similar Style  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors

As I mentioned yesterday, this past weekend I went to All Access Fashion at Tysons Corner. I wanted to post a few pictures from the event prior to posting the fashion show photos. I met up with my friend Amanda and we spent the day wandering through stores, sipping drinks, shopping and enjoying fashion shows. We had a great time watching the shows and it was nice to get some inspiration for upcoming fall outfits. I could not get over all of the braided hair and snakeskin. Two styles I am already in love with for this season. 
What is your favorite style this fall?

4 comments:

  1. Super classic look for fall :)

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I love your necklace!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, LOVE THE NECKLACE!!!


    p.s. let us know if you would like to follow each other
    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete