My Favorite Time of Year





Top: H&M  Sweater: J.Crew Similar Style  Jeans: JOE'S  Shoes: Jessica Simpson  Bag: DKNY Similar Style  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Fall is, by far, my favorite time of the year. The weather is cooler in the mornings which is perfect  sweater weather and cups of pumpkin coffee. Two of my favorite things. 
A few days ago, we had our company picnic and were able to wear jeans into the office. I LOVE wearing jeans to the office and miss the days of wearing them every day to work. I grabbed one of my favorite sweaters and went in for a perfect, casual Friday. 
Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

 I attended All Access Fashion out in Tysons Corner  this past weekend and will be sure to post photos over the next few days.  Also, Emily P. is the winner of my giveaway thanks to Random.org ! Emily, email me your info so I can send you some nail polish!

2 comments:

  1. Me too girly! I was loving breaking out the trench coat this am!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super comfy and super chic! You remind me of my bff in this outfit! Love it!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete