Still Winter?





Top: Mossimo  Vest: Gap Similar Style  Scarf: handmade  Jeans: Gap  Shoes: Guess  Watch: Michael Kors

With spring on my mind lately, I was so bummed to wake up to another day of freezing temperatures here in DC. I decided it was a great time to wear my latest sewing creation: my new flannel scarf. I never thought about making scarves in such soft material but I am so glad I did. It was like having a mini blanket on all day. Plus, the yellow in the scarf made it easier to stay cheerful throughout the gloomy cold morning. 

3 comments:

  1. I had the same thought yesterday! Hence the leather sleeved jacket haha. Love that scarf :)

    Here's hoping it gets warm ASAP!

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be positive about the lame cold weather and get one more wear out of my winter favorites! Lots of scarves this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scarf! I need to make myself some "spring-y" scarfs - mine are all really winter-y.
    You look so cute!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete