Cropped





Top: BP t-shirt version online here  Skirt: Forever 21 similar here  Shoes: Via Spiga  Bag: Michael Kors (gifted) similar here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

For months now I have been looking to find a solid black crop top with no sleeves. Believe me when I tell you this is much harder to find than it sounds.  I searched online, in stores and even found a few I liked but was scared off by a price tag nearing $100. When I found this hanging on the rack at Nordstrom this past week, I couldn't have been more thrilled. It was the last one in black and it just so happened to be my size. I didn't even try it on. I ran up to the register to make sure no one could take this top away from me.

I have been dying to find one just to pair with this skirt (although I came up with about ten other things to wear with it while walking out of the store). I wanted a fun way to switch up the look of this skirt and this top is perfect. I plan on repeating this outfit in a few weeks when Brad and I have wedding after wedding to attend. 

Happy Monday!

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, really like the skirt and how you styled it :)
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Tulle skirts are just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a crop top with a tulle skirt :) I actually did a similar look today too! Great minds think alike :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bow in your skirt! very cute outfit :)

    rhea @ Rhea Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete