Weekend Casual

weekend cas

Top: Wildfox Couture  Sandals: Sam Edelman  Bag: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Nail Polish: Essie  Shorts: Almost Famous

Today is my Saturday! This summer I have thoroughly enjoyed having every other Friday off of work and today is no exception. You can find me running around DC in an outfit VERY similar to this one, pink nails included... and I am also getting my haircut and I am quite excited about it. It is in desperate need of some help. I also am planning on a fun lunch date in the city and then a weekend full of fun with my friends and the bf.

Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? 

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. cute and easy look for the hot weekend!
    the sandals are great!!!
    lovely blog :)
    xo, Vicky

    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Shorts and long sleeves are my new favorite.

      Delete
  2. I love that sweater! Such a fun print :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bag! happy friday :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am seriously considering ordering it!

      Delete
  4. Great weekend outfit ... love those classic sunnies!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete