Cross-body Bag






Top: Forever 21  Skirt: H&M similar here  Shoes: Guess  Bag: Forever 21  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Midi Ring: Nordstrom (not sold online-- similar here)  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here

For weeks now, I have been looking for the shoulder strap to one of my brown bags. Sadly, I think it has gone missing for good. Because I can no longer carry my brown clutch as a cross-body bag, I made it my new mission to find one that I can wear as a cross-body bag and was thrilled to score this great bag from Forever 21. It's been awhile since I have wandered the craziness that is Forever 21 but I love when I find exactly what I am looking for at a fabulous price.  I wanted a bag that was camel-colored, relatively cheap and had gold accents-- this bag fit every requirement. I can't wait to start using this bag on a much more regular basis.

Yesterday I was so excited to share this past week's Links a la Mode with you-- did you find any great new blogs to follow? I know I did. I was so excited to be included with such a fabulous group.

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: