Red Lips






Top: J.Crew  Scarf: Eastern Market similar here  Vest: The North Face  Jeans: Citizens of Humanity  Boots: Target  Sunglasses: DVF similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Bag: Phillip Lim for Target  Lip Color: Holiday Red Lip Pencil c/o BA Star

Now that the cooler weather has finally arrived, it is the perfect time to bring out my down vest and, of course, my entire scarf collection. I bought this reindeer scarf a few months ago at Eastern Market and knew it would be a great statement piece to transition into the colder months. I love how it has that tacky sweater feel, yet is really soft and pairs perfectly with jeans. It is the perfect piece to start a conversation or bundle up and stay warm during these cold mornings we've been having.

When BA Star sent me this lip color, I initially thought it was too bold for every day use. Boy was I wrong. I haven't gone a day without it since it landed on my doorstep. This red is perfect for just about any occasion-- work, date night, running errands or even just around the house to feel a bit more pulled together. I am loving it with my darker hair and can think of hundreds of places to wear this new color. I never thought I was a red lipstick kinda girl, but this lip color totally changed my mind. It is exremely easy to put on and it seems to last forever.

 BA Star is offering SFTS readers a 50% discount using code BBLIPS. I highly recommend ordering some before all the holiday parties begin. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layered look! Loving those boots!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TJ! They were a great find at Target!

      Delete