Leather and (Faux) Fur







Top: J.Crew  Skirt: Kensie similar here  Tights: Target  Shoes: Nine West  Jacket: J.Crew similar here  Scarf: gifted similar here  Bracelets: Alex and Ani here and here and Stella and Dot here and here  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Nail Polish: Essie A Cut Above 

Leather: I love it. Faux leather: I love it. Faux fur: well, I love it too.

Putting this outfit together could not have been more fun. The faux leather on the skirt mixed with the real leather of the jacket was a fun & unexpected combo that I instantly fell for. Plus, the addition of this old scarf was a great way to totally change the look of this jacket and an some extra warmth during the polar vortex.

I'd never really thought about how this simple faux fur scarf can add so much to an outfit and I am so glad I rediscovered it while I was home for the holidays. It's going to be a new staple in my wardrobe for the next few (freezing) weeks.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Tara and Three-fer Thursday today!

5 comments:

  1. Coolest skirt ever! Love the purple with it, it's such an underused color. Great look!

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Purple is one of my favorites... and I agree, it is totally underused!

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous skirt and I love the touch of fur too! Such a cute combination. Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete